Updated on March 4, 2017
Win a Tula Trendsetter Baby Carrier!
Welcome to the Tula Trendsetter Navy Giveaway, hosted by Lindsay at Maman Loup’s Den!
To say that a Tula Baby Carrier is a parenting treasure is a huge understatement! Unrivalled comfort, prints to suit any taste and a legion of loyal fans set Tula apart from the pack.
Each Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 15-45 pounds (toddler carrier is approved for 25-50 lbs)
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
Read my review of the Tula Baby Carrier!
Buy a Tula via my affiliate links to Lagoon Baby (Canada) or Nicki’s Diapers (US).
Enter to win a Standard Tula Baby Carrier in Trendsetter Navy print!
Participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Open to US & Canadian residents, ages 18+. Void where prohibited. Questions or comments? Contact Lindsay at MamanLoupsDen@gmail.com.
I woul lovethis carrier to give to my husband to carry our two boys! We are always hiking and camling. Winter spring summer and fall. We so a lot of baby wearing. This carrier woyld leg my husband have a manly carried.
Thank you so much for having a giveaway that isn’t a girly giveaway. This Mom of boys appreciates it!
I would wear her to the park and to go shopping.
I would wear my baby while picking up the house, at the grocery store and outside for walks to get fresh air!
I wear my baby shopping and on walks and will probably wear her more as it gets warmer out.
This would be great for out walking the dog!
I’m expecting a baby girl this May!! & would Love to wear a Tula Trendsetter Baby Carrier this Spring & Summer! The removable hood is a great addition to this carrier, & it gives me all the more reason to enjoy outdoor activities with baby, nature walks, trips to the beach!! 🙂
This would be terrific for the Farmer’s Market — it’s too crowded to use a stroller and I can’t look at the stuff when I’m carrying her.
I would take my baby out to the park in my new carrier.
Everywhere outdoors as much as possible!!
Out to the park with both my kids!
Def would be using this to go food shopping.
I would wear it when I am running errands and while hiking!
I would use this baby carrier on daily walks.
It would be a gift for my son for his baby
My son will care his baby
We live about a mile away from the Park-I have 3 kids so having a Tula would help a lot on our treks to the park!
I would wear my grandson around the house when he wants to be held but I need to get some things done!
We love taking walks on our local trails…! I’d also use it for shopping! But mostly hiking lol! The Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes just 45 minutes from me is one of my favorite hiking areas that isn’t very stroller friendly… Even with a jogging stroller! Haha
The Tula trendsetter is perfect for the summer festivals and craft shows where strollers are hard to maneuver.
This would be great for carrying baby when out walking the dog & getting some excercize, walking on the beach, or at the library. Anywhere you had to go and didn’t want to leave baby unattended would be great.
This sounds like a great carrier! Tulas sound like they are wonderful carriers and are made really well!
These are so different and so much better than what was available when I was baby carrying 40 yrs ago.