Updated on December 18, 2016
Narwhal Baby Tula Carrier Giveaway
This post contains affiliate links.
Tula baby carriers are very popular, but it’s no surprise! They’ve got gorgeous prints and a great style that fits most moms like a glove. A group of your favourite bloggers have gotten together because they want to reward your awesomeness … so read on to find out more about this fun giveaway!
The ‘Narwhal’ baby carrier has a whimsical ocean scene of coral, schools of fish, and precious unicorns of the sea. A colourful semi circle pattern playfully accents the panel that is framed with a light grey canvas on the straps and waistband. Explore unexpected places with the ‘Narwhal’ Tula Baby Carrier!
Baby Carrier Features:
- Grey canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in grey
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby’s comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
Each Baby Tula Carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (baby sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Baby sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
One lucky winner will have the chance to win this gorgeous Baby Carrier, all you have to do is enter below for your chance to win! This giveaway is open to US & CA and ends on 1/9/17 at 11:59pm EST. Good luck! Must be 18+ to enter.
If you just can’t wait for the giveaway to end to get your hands on a Tula Baby Carrier, you can order one today from Lagoon Baby.
I want to win this for my baby brother with Down syndrome. I’m going to be watching him soon and teaching him new things!
I want to win this carrier for myself. I love to babywear but have never tried a tula, and I think it would be so much easier to use than a woven wrap when I want to pop into a store. I love the print too.
For meeeee!!! (And the babe, of course.) We’ve got one Tula and we love it of course, but Daddy and I are very different sizes so we always have to completely readjust when swapping between us. We always find that even though we already know where the straps should be to find that sweet spot, even after readjusting it still takes a few hours to get it feeling perfect and comfy again. It’s gotten to the point where I don’t even want to let anyone else wear her just so I don’t have to deal with the bother. If we won our Cloudy would be for Daddy and I would get my new favorite print EVER. (It used to be So Jelly. I love ocean prints!)
I would love to win this for myself and my daughter!
for me and the future mini-me!
I would love to win this for my husband and I for our first little one and the little ones to follow! 🙂
I would love to win this for my little guy…narwhals have a history in our family!
I want to win this for my Hubby 🙂 I am due in Feb with our third and I want to get him into babywearing and he says my Boba is too girly!
This is such a cute carrier, thanks for the review!