Updated on August 21, 2016
Dew Drop Tula Baby Carrier Giveaway!
This post contains affiliate links.
Tula Baby Carriers have become wildly popular! Using gorgeous prints and amazing features, it’s no wonder!
Each Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 15-45 pounds (toddler carrier is approved for 25-50 lbs)
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
Have you been wanting to own one? Here’s your chance! One lucky winner will get the chance to win one of these beautiful baby carriers in Dew Drop print.
So head below for your chance to win! Giveaway open to US & CA and ends on 9/22 at 11:59m EST. Good luck!
If you’d like to know more about Tula baby carriers, you can read all about them in my Tula review. Can’t wait to see if you’re going to win? You can purchase a Tula baby carrier from Lagoon Baby in Canada and Nicki’s Diapers in the USA.