Updated on May 5, 2016
Easy Breazy Baby Waterproof Teething Mittens Giveaway
Welcome to the Waterproof Teething Mittens Giveaway
hosted by Maman on the Trail
Are you looking for a Canadian-made teething solution for your little one? Look no further than these adorable, made to order, waterproof teething mittens! Madelynn, the mom and genius behind the Easy Breazy Baby Etsy shop, made the first set of these waterproof teething mittens when her 12-week old son started teething and couldn’t yet coordinate holding a teething toy. Nearly 3 years later, she wants to help other parents solve that problem without any hassle.
Key features of these great teething mittens include…
- Velcro cuff that allows for an adjustable fit
- 3-ply food-safe wicking nylon capable of holding a lot of drool
- Soft flannel lining to keep baby’s hand warm and dry (summer version has cotton)
- Small slit to make it easy to put the mitten on
- Hidden layer of polyester that acts as a moisture barrier to keep hands dry
You can check out this post by Maman on the Trail to find out more about these Waterproof Teething Mittens from Easy Breezy Baby.
Enter to win your choice of teething mittens below…
Participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment or technical failures. Contact Monica at email@example.com if you have any questions.