Updated on September 13, 2016
MiaMily Hipster Plus Baby Carrier Giveaway!
Welcome to the MiaMily HIPSTER Plus Baby Carrier Giveaway
hosted by Maman on the Trail
She’s at it again, folks! Maman on the Trail is reviewing the next generation MiaMily HIPSTER and giving one away to a lucky reader!
The MiaMily HIPSTER Baby Carrier is a multifaceted baby carrier that allows you to safely and comfortably carry your baby in 9 different ways. It is unique in its design and has a built-in seat that allows for baby to be worn facing out, while maintaining his or her legs in a healthy position. This same seat also prevents some serious back pain for you because it is ergonomically designed for hip holding, unlike your hips! To learn more about the MiaMily HIPSTER Baby Carrier, you can read Monica’s review.
The MiaMily HIPSTER Plus is everything that we loved about its predecessor and more. The biggest change? The seat is now a pouch big enough for a diaper change (or more if you use ‘sposies). Other noticeable improvements are: anti-slip pad on the seat, two-way adjustment on the straps, Velcro that doesn’t cling to your clothing, and a larger cellphone pocket. The perfect, versatile, do-it-all baby carrier for all of life’s adventures!
And now for a full list of the MiaMily HIPSTER Plus’ amazing features…
- Snap-on head cover (fits well in pocket when not in use).
- Chest clip with padding.
- Teething pads that wrap around straps and attach with snaps.
- Two-way shoulder strap adjustment so you can adjust from the front and the back.
- Double-shoulder carrier top with Duraflex buckles and auto-locking YKK zipper to attach carrier top to seat base (also found on single shoulder carrier top).
- Wide waist band with Velcro that fits up to 43 inches/110 cm. (Not pictured, but also available: extender belt for waists up to 59 inch/150 cm)
- Unique 3D hip seat with built-in storage. The hip seat base is intentionally built wide enough so that your baby’s hips rest in a healthy position, where his/her legs are lifted and supported at hip level and not hanging or dangling, thus allowing safe forward facing carry. The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested and approved the HIPSTER as a hip healthy product.
- Anti-slip guard and extra padding on 3D hip seat.
- (Not included with carrier) Single-shoulder carrier top with rotating buckle, shoulder pad and adjustable strap.
- Zippered detachable front pocket layer that creates 2 pockets (also found on double shoulder carrier top), reveals a mesh vent when detached.
- (Not included with carrier) Dual purpose front drool pad that gives baby a safe, clean place to teethe while also keeping the carrier clean.
- Foldable travel bag that is stored inside its own pocket.
- Side pocket, perfect for a cell phone.
For a full review of the MiaMily HIPSTER Plus Baby Carrier, check out this post by Maman on the Trail.
Enter the giveaway to win a MiaMily HIPSTER Plus Baby Carrier from Maman on the Trail!
Feeling lucky? Enter below for your chance to win a MiaMily HIPSTER Plus in your choice of in-stock colour. Come back for daily entries to increase your odds of winning. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions: Open to residents of Canada and the USA, 18 years of age or older. Confirmed winner(s) will be contacted via email and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Prize fulfillment is the responsibility of the sponsor(s). Canadian winners must successfully complete a skill testing question. For questions or to see your product featured on Maman on the Trail blog contact Monica at http://www.mamanonthetrail.com/contact-me/