Updated on March 31, 2016
Beco Soleil Ellie Baby Carrier GIVEAWAY!
This post contains affiliate links.
Spring has sprung! April Showers bring May Flowers and this beautiful Beco Soleil in the pattern Ellie. One lucky USA or Canadian resident will win this carrier! There are many benefits to soft structured carriers (SSCs) making them very popular among parents (including myself). Babywearing makes for happy babies and happy Moms and Dads! Baby is happiest when held close, and this allows for hands-free baby holding. With the snap of two buckles this carrier is easy to take on and off for shopping, going on a walk or simply getting things done at home like eating! Wouldn’t you love to win this beautiful carrier for your Spring and Summer Activities? Details below:
Beco Soleil Carriers are well known for their versatility and selection in prints and patterns. This carrier came home with Mama Banana’s Adventures from MommyCon and will come to one of you! You can read Mama Banana Adventure’s Beco Gemini Review to see more about these carriers and brand. Why Beco? The Beco Soleil Comes in Fantastic Colors and has many features:
Beco Soleil Features Include:
- Soft structured baby carrier – front, hip & back carry positions
- Newborn (with Soleil Infant Insert – sold separately) to toddler (7 – 45 lbs/3.5 – 20.4 kg)
- Wide base & high back panel, large shaped ergonomic seat
- Padded headrest & leg openings
- Ability to cross straps across back
- Roomy pocket on waist belt
- Key ring & toy ring
- Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, BPA Free
- Body 16″ wide x 17″ tall
- Shoulder straps adjustable from 23″ – 42″
- Padded waist belt adjustable from 28″ – 60″
- Weight capacity of the carrier: 7 – 45 lbs (3.2 – 20.4kg)
- Weight of the carrier: 1.5 lbs
Want to grab a Beco Soleil for yourself? You can find them at Lagoon Baby!